Friday, January 28, 2011

Me and Nicki Minaj ;


Though this post is supposed to be personal, just wanna share some thoughts cus I love Nicki Minaj so much. I haven’t gotten the chance to meet her neither have I spoken to her… YET, YES I said it ‘YET!!!’ cus I believe I will MEET her someday and we’ll talk. She’s such an inspiration. The greatest thing I learnt from her is in life I’m to put God first, My Mom (family) second, then School third. If there’s the need for a change of order, I should always make sure I put God first, Mum and school can rotate. Nicki is the only musician that has really gotten to me so hard I don’t even see her as a musician but like my second mom, she comes in with grand style different from other musicians. She interacts with her fans, not that she's supposed to but she chose to! A few lists of the funny things that fascinate me about Nicki are; The funny facial expressions, The English Accent, Her Alter Egos. OMG, all those knock me down fast…gosh, I love doing stuffs like that, I love making goofy faces for the camera, me and my big brother try almost every day to talk like the English, and sometimes I just pretend I’m in a separate world of my own with some weird other Me’s and people that love and care about me. I thought I was weird, then I met Nicki’s Barbie (sweet Innocent girl), Roman, and Martha (Roman’s Mom)…. and the others...She’s hilarious!!! I think Nicki should get an African Alter Ego too. That'd be crazy :'D
Nicki Minaj is not an obsession, she is my NEWEST INSPIRATION and I’m proud to be a #teamMinaj! BELEEDAT!


1 comment: