Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Inspirations!

Haha, some people may be like I went in for the rich ladies, owh well, there are other guys out there as well, karl lagerfield, marc Jacobs, bill gates yea….. wealth may not be the only contributing factor but the sort of determination they portray.

Kimora Lee Simmons
Kimora inspires me so much. From the reality show “Life in the Fab Lane” and CEO of BabyPhat. My favorites of her regular sayings is “if you quit, then you gonna be called a quitter” haha, of course I would NEVER wanna be called a quitter. In her TRS(true life story), she didn’t start big, “I was not born with a silver spoon in her mouth” she often says. She started up as a model and now among one of the most successful female moguls I’ve heard of. One of the many things I’ve learnt from her life story is; at start, one doesn’t need the whole world to make it successful at the end! With determination, a once nobody can stand out as a huge somebody someday .

The Simmons
From the reality show “Runs House”, we meet the Simmons family. I admire the love and support they give to each other within the family. Rev.Runs words of wisdom help me a lot in life. Anytime I’m away from home and I watch this show, I miss my family. No matter however you go round, you end up back in the arms of your family. Besides God, my family is the best thing that has ever happened to me. You need your family, I can bet on that..lol

Genevieve Nnaji
Hahaha, I remember she came on a talk show on radio; I missed it when they gave out the studio phone number and I couldn’t make the call during the entire program. In my opinion, I’d rate her into the top 5 best actresses in the world. She makes me wanna have a thing for acting, lol, I’m looking forward to her making it big outside the African continent. She’s such a screen icon….

Jessica
One of the best female presenters I’ve listened to my entire life. She keeps me STUNNED! Very friendly and jovial, I always give this lil scream anytime I hear Jessica, haha, my friends know me too well. She’s awesome. Wow!

Tyra Banks
Funny, I also started up modeling but quit just when I turned a teenager  I really did enjoy it though, it was so much fun but very involving. I had to quit and get a full drive with my academics. Tyra inspires me in the “Modeling World”, she has this ego which has actually made her what she is now. I love watching “Americas Next Top Model”. That’s her show.

Ellen Degeneres
She’s is the host of a popular talk show, “The Ellen Degeneres Show”. Owh well, I don’t really know but I just love her, she has this great sense of humor. Her give-aways are always soo touchy and it motivates me (when I grow up..lol) to reach out financially to the needy and together, we make life worth a living.

Oprah Winfrey
Rising up from a then struggling family and becoming who she is now, the richest women in entertainment since (now). The host of one of the most popular talk shows ever, “The Oprah Show”. Having difficulties at her initial stage didn’t stop her from reaching her dream. She nailed it…lol

In life, a journey of a thousand miles begins with a step. Whatever amount of hard work and determination you put in, its equivalence is what you will get, God for us all. Whatever you wanna do, you step up to it, and put in your best.

No comments:

Post a Comment