Thursday, September 23, 2010

My top 5 places I'd love to visit!

Barcelona
The second largest city in Spain. Do you guys know I take Spanish lessons on my own? Well yea, everything about Spain sends me smiling. I think guys with Spanish accents are romantic haha jk. I’d love to see the Arc del Triomf and Graudi’s Sagrada Familia cathedral… omg those are pretty historic



LA
Owh mehn, what can I say? I love Los Angeles, the centre of motion picture, radio and television broadcasting. The typical LA accent, omg, very interesting. The Walt Disney Concert Hall, it has this crazy architecture, so cool and amazing also, Rodeo Drive in Bervilly Hills, a famous shopping area though I don’t love shopping (except food shopping), it’d be nice to experience the pleasure of seeing some of the top shops I hear of and see on tv



Paris
WOW! Paris; the capital and largest city of France and the city of fashion! Like who wouldn’t turn his/her head around to look again at the Eiffel Tower even if it’s like the 100th time you passing by within the same hour, worse, at night? So freaking awesome! The Sante Chapelle ; a palace chapel with marvelous design, Notre-Dame cathedral; one of the oldest chapels I’ve heard of 1163 (you guys might be wondering why I have this thing for chapels, well, I wonder why too..lol), Pompidou Centre dear me, the list could go on forever…. A summer afternoon would just be lovely.



Rome
The capital of Italy, where real history is defined… Their style of fashion and owh, their language, fidelino Roberto …lol all the “o’s and to’s” don’t mind me. I would love to visit Rome also because its been mentioned several times in the Bible, like its history.



NYC
My list can never be complete without “The City” making it into the spot. New York, the most populous and commercial city in the USA! Preferably, Manhattan! For the places I’d love to visit, the list would go on till eternity lol, concert houses, museums, galleries, theaters, the Empire State building, all the breath taking bridges, Brooklyn Bridge; the longest suspending bridge in the world, omg omg Times Square; the home of New York City’s famous Broadway Theater district…..


These are just random placements, not like most favorite to least favorite or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment