Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Old School Fashion

I find most ancient equipments intriguing; swords, telescopes, compass, horse carriages (not equipment)…. That maybe the reason of my obsession with museums! I’m yet to see a clothing line that has totally gone old school. My idea of a fashion line would bring back the fashion trends of the 60s 70s 80s and so on with a few light and simple touches of modernism. A photo shoot of models going old school, with those ancient equipments would produce splendid images with style. A mixture of a pirate and police dress codes would complete my idea of a splendid line. (Owh well, so I think), I picked the pirate cause of its old style and the police cause I want a “boys-thing” as well as military sort of thing; to bring discipline into the line and I think that places some sort of fashion statement. Haha, people say I’m Tom, well; I just love going boyish rather than girlish. My closet has more shorts than skirts or dresses. Seriously, I could wear a sneaker to a ballroom dance, yea, I’m sane! haha

Ok ok ok, enough already, I’m just feeling this new fashion trend. The whole white pair of socks thing is just so dope and I completely see the fashion sense that’s being expressed here, it’s a bit old school hence making it dope. The style of hair originates from the oldies as well. This, I see as a great taste in fashion. By the way, the model is 15yr old Kendall Jenner, half sister of the Kardashian sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment